Thursday, March 5, 2015

Dr. Seuss Week!

This is one of my favorite week's to teach! With Dr. Seuss's birthday and Read Across America, there are just so many fantastic ideas and activities to try. 

Here is a peek at my week!

My new HAPPY LOVE TO READ DAY shirt from
Tea and Coffee

My Kids helped me make "green eggs and ham" to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday!
**Pretzels, white chocolate melted, mint green M&M's

I made this little freebie for my students to work on after watching The Lorax. They turned out SUPER CUTE!
Just print this page on cardstock. Then cut out white circles (I used our diecut machine). Glue the circle to the top of the tree trunk so that part of it hangs off of the page. Use tissue paper and glue to make it look like a fluffy truffula tree!


If you would like to grab this writing page, just CLICK HERE for the 1 page freebie!


OH, and I HAVE to share this picture. A girlfriend of mine made these (WITHOUT using nutter butter cookies) and they turned out just adorable!

Lorax Cookies

Hope your week has been as fun as mine!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...