Sunday, October 5, 2014

October Currently and a TREAT!


I'm linking up with Farley, at Oh' Boy 4th Grade for her monthly CURRENTLY!

Time to give you a peek into my world :)

Listening: To country music, of course! Right now it's Jason Aldean's song Burnin' It Down...I like!

Loving: Yes...being able to open the windows in my house without heating to death is a luxury here in AZ...alas, Fall truly has arrived! lol

Thinking: I should stop thinking and GO TO BED...but my brain is on a roll right now and I literally CANNOT turn it off. I may need to down some NyQuil or something!

Wanting: These new cute running shoes (because CURRENTLY my big toe on my left foot literally has a peep hole in my shoes).
Asics Gel Noosa Tri 8

Needing: This is something I think every Mom I know would agree with...especially on Fall break with the kids. I need more patience....I need to slow down, breathe, give myself a time out...regroup and HAVE more patience with my own children.

Trick or Treat???
TREAT!!!

I just uploaded a new freebie to my TpT store today. 



 I made these simple story sequencing posters to go along with my Story Elements packet. I am going to laminate a few sets of these with thick laminate and let my students write on them during writing and literacy centers for sequencing practice! You could also just hang them as posters. Hope you like them! If you download, please leave me some feedback!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...