Monday, September 1, 2014

Suddently September: Currently

As a resident of the Phoenix area of Arizona, I cannot wait for "FALL" to come...September is our last KILLER HOT month of the year and I'm really excited for some cooler temps.

So, let's go ahead and fill you guys in on what I'm CURRENTLY up to...thanks to Farley from Oh Boy Third Grade for this fun link up!


Listening: I know today is Labor Day and I SHOULD be out doing something fun, but instead, I have spend MOST of my day catching up on cleaning...and now that I have finally stopped that and sat down, I put on a movie for the kiddos. :) We LOVE RIO.

Loving: THIS new song by Taylor Swift...it is COMPLETELY addicting! lol


Thinking: I just hit a big milestone on TpT and to celebrate I am planning a BIG...BIG giveaway! (More information coming very soon!)

Wanting: Bellydancing...not sure why, but lately I have been considering taking an adult dance class...maybe it's because i"m going through that "post divorce" finding myself time lol...so I am seriously considering bellydancing! 

Needing: LESSON PLANS....I mean, isn't having them all in my head good enough? JEEZ I actually have to put all that goodness onto paper now too? LOL

3 Trips: 
I have NEVER been to Colorado, but all the pictures I see make it look so relaxing and beautiful.  I feel like going there would make me more "outdoorsy" automatically. :)
Italy...because I love wine and Italian food...why else?
Ireland: Beautiful scenery and good beer...

What about you? If you could go anywhere, where would you go?

6 comments:

  1. I totally took a bellydancing class in college! It was so much fun! I did it with a few friends. We were terrible, but it was a blast. You should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! I found you through Farley's Currently. I LOVE Shake It Off too! I absolutely love it! It makes me want to get up and dance and move. If you try a belly dancing class, you'll have to blog about it because I totally want to know how it goes!
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Marie! Super cute blog (glad I found it through Sept. Currently)!! It sounds like we had a really similar weekend: Lots of chores and tasks (pretty productive)...but still needing to do lesson plans (EEK!). Can't we have just ONE more day?!?! Haha! Let me know how belly dancing goes...I've always been interested! Enjoy the {shor} week!
    -Lindsey
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to Italy last summer and it was fabulous!!! You definitely need to get there some day.
    I found you through Farley's link up. You have a great looking blog BTW
    Sandra

    www.savvyteachingtips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you and thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...