Friday, August 15, 2014

What You've Been Wishing For! A BLOG HOP!




Hey Ya'll! Thanks so much for checking out our BLOG HOP! You are at stop NUMBER 7...so keep scrolling to check out my MOST wish-listed product!




My most wishlisted item is my set of Student Brag Bracelets! I get so much positive feedback on this product, which makes me SUPER HAPPY because this is a product that allows YOU to give your students some positive feedback! This WILL help you with classroom management as well as student motivation! :)  You can click the picture to check it out on TPT! :) 


You can grab 1 of the bracelets by clicking HERE

Do you want to win this product and tons of others???

Enter here:
a Rafflecopter giveaway

Now...let's keep going! :) You get to HOP on over to Angela's blog: 
The Daily Alphabet

Happy HOPPING!


24 comments:

  1. I was supposed to report back this past Monday, August 11th and kids start Monday, August 18th, but I am on maternity leave due any day now with baby girl #1! Would love to have your Brag Bracelets as an easy incentive I can make while on maternity leave to use with the kids when I return in January!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids start back August 25

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I go back August 28th and kids start September 2nd.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teachers start on Monday August 18 and the kids start on the 25th. But who are we kidding...we've all been "back" for weeks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I start back on Monday and the kids start on the 20th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. August 25th for teachers, Sept. 3 for students.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go back next Tuesday and the kiddos on the 25th
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am back; students from Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We went back August 11th, kids come back August 25.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Today! The students start on August 22nd

    ReplyDelete
  11. I go back August 20th. Kids start August 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with your brag bracelets! What a fun way to keep things simple but positive.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I went back to school on the 11th. My kids come Monday, Aug. 18th.

    ReplyDelete
  14. We go back the August 22nd, the kids come back the 27th.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Heading back Monday! Kids on the 25th.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We teachers go back to school (Montreal, Quebec) on the 25th and school actually starts on September 2nd!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...