Friday, August 29, 2014

Five For Friday: Freebies too!

Happy Friday everyone! I have had a LOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG week...and am ready for this LONG weekend! 

Hope you had a fantastic week...thought I'd share a bit from my week with Doodle Bugs Five for Friday!


#1
This week I introduced the 99 chart with my Firsties and this picture is one of my favorite assessments...giving students a cut up 99 chart (usually about 10 pieces) and asking them to put it back together. As they piece it together they have to tell me what they are looking for and how they know those numbers go together....GREAT informal assessment of place value and understanding of the 99 chart.

  

#2
My class has been studying Amphibians, specifically frogs and toads for the past few weeks. This week our tadpoles arrived and so I made this FREE Tadpole Observation booklet for my students to use as we watch them transform.  CLICK the picture to go grab the freebie!
 http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Tadpole-Observation-Journals-FREE-1416401

#3
Well....my class asked me "WOULD YOU KISS A FROG?"....here's my answer LOL
  

#4
If you are interested in a healthy lifestyle and wanna follow my weightloss journey, be sure to follow me on Instagram! As of this week I am down over 14 inches, two shirt sizes, and two pants sizes since March. I'm a work in progress and would love for you to follow me on my journey. My IG name is thehandsonteacher  http://instagram.com/thehandsonteacher 


#5
It's time for FOURTH FRIDAY FREEBIES! These are the two freebies I would like to shout out this week!
Click the pictures to go grab them!



Hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Frog kissing - did he turn into a prince? Congrats on the weight loss and healthy lifestyle journey. I am also working on that. It has been easy, but the exercise is tricky, as it is winter here in Australia.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the puzzle piece 99 chart and love following your weight loss journey!

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...