Sunday, August 3, 2014

August Currently and What's in my TpT WISH LIST?

Happy August Everyone! I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for her monthly CURRENTLY!



MY newest music obsession has to be this guy:
 My two fave songs from Sam Smith are 1. Stay with Me and 2. I've Told You Now (If you haven't heard him yet, YOU ARE MISSING OUT!)

The rest of my currently is pretty self explanatory this time around...I think every teacher that makes it through summer break can attest to me wanting my next paycheck...like YESTERDAY! lol

And...for all of you that are just now going back to school, you are some lucky ducks! I'm a teacher at a modified year round school and I've been back for 3 weeks now!

http://sunsandsecondgrade.blogspot.com/2014/08/whats-in-your-cart-linky-party.html 

I am also linking up with Sun, Sand, and Second Grade for her fun What's in Your Cart linky party! With the big TpT Back to School sale happening this week it's the perfect time to clear out those carts!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Marie-Cote
So, here is a peak at what's in my cart...currently! It will be OUT of that cart and INTO my computer files by the end of this sale!!! :)


To see what some of my other blogger friends have in their cart, just click HERE!   There is also a GIVEAWAY happening over there, so be sure you get entered!!! :)
 Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I love me some Sam Smith as well! And now that the TpT sale is officially on, I need to go clear out my cart as well! Have a great week!

    Drop By...
    Jamie
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to find your blog through the Farley Currently linky party. As I was breaking up (over here in England) you went back - doesn't seem quite right really? How are you finding working a modified year and how do the kids find it?
    Special Teaching at Pempi's Palace

    ReplyDelete
  3. The TPT Back to School sale was the best! Did you get everything you wanted!?

    Hope you're enjoying your first weeks back to school!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...