Saturday, June 28, 2014

Summer Randomness and Teacher Tshirts!

Hello, my name is Marie and I am a blogging slacker. I haven't blogged regularly in months and am beginning to think of myself as a blogging failure...lol....BUT, I do have a pretty good excuse. Actually, I have several excuses.

Excuse #1: One of my little darling children shoved what looked like dried bananas into my laptop's charger input hole....yep....I had to clean it out then figure out how to fix it so I could charge my laptop again. Not gonna lie...it took me about a month to realize (with help from a friend) that I could just look this up on YouTube and find a solution! AND VOILA....I can now charge my laptop.

Excuse #2:
Yeah...believe it or not...I have actually been getting AWAY from my class/blog/teacher work for a little summer break. This is the first time in years that I haven't spend half my summer break (at least!) in my classroom. And, DAMN does it feel good!

Excuse #3:
I went with my kids on a family vacation to GA and FL where I got to explore and let them hang out on my dad's farm and see cool scenery that they just DON'T get out here in the Arizona Desert:



Excuse #4: 
I adopted this amazing pitbull mix from our local pound...and he is ABSOLUTELY the sweetest thing I've ever seen!!! I'm enjoying taking him for walks and having him here at my feet right now as I type this :) and my children LOVE having a dog. It's the first one we've had since I have had kids....

Now that I'm all out of excuses, my computer is fully charged, and I am well rested, it is time to get some SERIOUS classroom prep done for the upcoming school year....and it's time to get my craft on! :)

I will be posting much more regularly beginning next week and you will NOT want to miss my posts about creating ready-to-go math and literacy centers as well as some fun classroom decor and organization ideas!

BUT, before I go, I also need to hare my Aunt's new FB page that shows off her cool Tshirt creations. She has several for teachers and can custom create ANYTHING you can think of pretty much. 
Just click her link below:
https://www.facebook.com/sewsouthernstitching



4 comments:

  1. Glad you are enjoying your summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little dog is so sweet looking! What's his name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new puppy! I adore pit-bulls (mixes) etc...Rescue is my favorite breed!
    Hilary
    Second Grade is Out of This World!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...