Sunday, April 13, 2014

Product Swap: Lucky to Be in First!

One of my favorite things to do in the blogging world is participate in a PRODUCT SWAP!!! 
And, this one is no exception....


Thank you to Cassie from

Adventures in Teaching

Cassie got this whole linky Product Swap organized...which is a huge ordeal!!


For this swap, I got the chance to review a product from Molly over at 

Lucky to Be in First


When she sent me her store link and asked which product I'd like to review, I'm not going to lie...it was the first time I had ever made my way to her TpT store.

And, I felt like a kid in a candy store!!! 

It was a really tough choice, but because of a current situation with two of my struggling readers, I chose her Camp Comprehension packet.



One of the first things that I noticed about this packet is the variety! It is a packet all about different types of animals and for each animal she gives two differentiated passages. The pages look so similar though, your students probably wouldn't even notice that they were working on different levels! :)


On each page she gives different types of questions and there are several different directions for students. I'm not sure about you, but following directions is a huge area that we focus on in my class, so just the fact that these pages offer more practice in that is HUGE!

If you do any sort of animal unit, or camping unit, this packet would be a great addition. But, more importantly, if you are like me and need some kid-friendly passages for building reading comprehension skills then this is for you.

Here are a few more items from Molly's store that I thought looked AMAZING!



Molly will be reviewing my Science With Peeps packet this week, so if you want to learn more about that product, please click on her blog button up top to go check it out!
You can also click this picture below to see the item in my store:

Lots of other Firstie Friends are linking up and reviewing products!
Take a look:

We are also having a GIVEAWAY!!! How would you like to win Molly's Comprehension packet or any other packets you see below???


Rafflecopter

a Rafflecopter giveaway

LINKY:





3 comments:

  1. Marie,
    Thanks so much for participating in this product swap! :) I love what you had to say about Molly's comprehension pack. I can't wait to see who wins!
    Happy Teaching,
    Cassie
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)
    My TpT Store
    Follow Me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a great pack! :) I'm going to go snag it over on TPT for my firsties for sure! :) Can't wait to hear about how your Peeps Science pack was used! You know how I feel about your science stuff! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, This looks like an amazing addition to my fluency collection! All kids love animals so this is a win-win! I am looking forward to using your Peep Pack this week! The kids are going to go CRAZY over it:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...