Wednesday, April 23, 2014

1,500 TpT Follower CELEBRATION!

Happy Wednesday All! 
I have to say, before even starting this celebration, that this is not something I EVER thought I'd be celebrating. When I began blogging and creating for TpT, I truly thought it was just going to be a hobby...something that I did occasionally when I was working on my own classroom plans and lessons....WOW, what a wonderful couple of years it has been. I have gained some AMAZING blogger friends and have really grown as a teacher! I'm joining one of my blogging BESTIES for an amazing way to celebrate BOTH of us passing 1,500 TeachersPayTeachers followers.


We are going to be celebrating with FIVE DAYS of FREEBIES, DAILY DEALS, and a Rafflecopter giving away a $25 Amazon Giftcard!


Today's DAILY DEAL is my Building Better Paragraphs packet! 
This stoplight method of writing includes writing activities to really get students thinking about their topic, details, and ending/conclusions!!! 




Today's new FREEBIE is all about EARTH DAY!


The rest of my daily deals and freebies will be featured on my FACEBOOK PAGE and NOT on my blog...so if you aren't following me yet, YOU SHOULD BE! 

THank you again for supporting us on our journeys!!! Please enter for that $25 Amazon Giftcard below, and then head over to my friend Tamara's blog to see what her daily deals are!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Tamara's Blog




1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...