Friday, January 17, 2014

Five for Friday: Huge Dice and a Freebie!

Wow...it's Friday and I'm BLOGGING!!! I survived the flu this week and am actually blogging...alert the media! :)

Want to check out my week in pictures? Here are my FIVE for FRIDAY!

#1: 4 words....
GET YOUR FLU SHOT!!
My family didn't get shots this year, and ALL of us had the flu this week....it has been a long and painful week filled with tears and fevers. I'm sooooo thankful that we are all feeling better today.


#2: Party City find of the year! 
My daughter was invited to a Teen Beach movie birthday party tomorrow and so I was browsing Party City this afternoon for costume ideas when I stumbled upon this prize!!

Anyone that knows me, knows I am a sucker for any kind of dice....and these are AMAZING! Can't wait to show my math class!


#3: I'm taking a 21 day JUICING challenge through a Facebook page that I follow (All About Juicing).

I am drinking ONE juice per day, and even my 6 year old loves them!! My favorite so far??
2 carrots, 1 apple, 1 cucumber, 1 inch piece of ginger YUMMMMMMMMM


#4: 
I am finally joining the cool kids...I'm ON INSTAGRAM!! :) I used to have an account, but mostly just posted pictures of my little ones...now I'm going to start using it as "the Hands on Teacher in First" and not just as Mommy :)
I hope you'll come follow me! AND, leave your Instagram link in the comments so I can follow you! Click the image below to follow me!

Instagram

#5: NEW FAN FREEBIE! Have you "liked" my Facebook page yet?? I just recently posted my newest FAN ONLY freebie! Be sure you like my Facebook Page and click the tab at the top of my facebook page that says Fan Only Freebie.
This is what you'll be able to grab, but ONLY through January. After January it will no longer be free!

Hope you enjoy the freebie!!! Love you guys!




4 comments:

  1. Glad you're feeling better. I made that mistake before...I had never gotten a flu shot and then last year I got the flu really bad and was out for an entire week. It was then I realized that I had never actually had the real flu. This year I got my flu shot!

    Jessica
    Literacy Spark

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you and your family have been ill! I'm so happy I got my flu shot this year! Seems like a ton of people are getting hit pretty hard with the flu bug!

    I LOVE the jumbo dice. I'll be driving into the city tomorrow, so I'll have to pick these up! I KNOW my students will be just as obsessed with those giant dice as I am!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that flu. I walked a little guy to the office with the throw ups. OMG! Poor little guy. I've got my fingers crossed I don't come down with it. Hope you all are recovered.
    The dice were great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been dealing with the flu too! Glad you guys are feeling better.
    Your juice drink is one of our favourites. We drink it all summer long!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...