Sunday, December 1, 2013

What's on YOUR wishlist?? LINKY Party!

Wow....the month of November flew by like a whirlwind, but now it's December...and I know things will fly by EVEN faster!

Before I get started with today's post (all about WINTER must-haves), I just HAVE to share one of our family pictures :) This is something we do each year in November and I look forward to it every year! I'm a picture hoarder...for sure!

This is one of my most favorites from this year's shoot:

Aghhh...I can't even stand it! I just love this picture so much....the photographer did a great job with the lighting...It'll make the Christmas card for sure :)

OK...

Done with my Mommy moment...

lol...

Let's get on with this show, shall we???

Here's the deal:

I have LOTS of items on my wishlist in TpT, as I'm sure many of you do too....and I also have several items of my own that I've made that I am going to be using this December/January. 

So, I thought...hey, I bet lots of people out there might want some ideas for their lessons or even want to share some of the awesome products they've found. 

And, that's when it dawned on me!!! HELLO??? I haven't had a linky party in forever...so let's do this!

If you want to link up, you need to link back to this post's url. You should share with us at least ONE item on your wishlist and you can also include one item you have made for Winter. THEN, you should share one thing on your PERSONAL wishlist...your list for Santa. :) 

I'll start:


These are some items I've had my eye on and will be buying VERY soon:




And, these are a few of the items I have in my store for WINTER/Holiday lessons:




I also have more products and several FREEBIES for Winter/Holiday. CLICK HERE to go see them and grab the freebies! 

Now...onto my personal wishlist for Santa:

My hubby and I are gearing up to purchase a new house, so my list is all about the home this year.

There are just a few things I'd LOVE to have, but this is on top of my list!
From Target: SEE HERE  I was thinking of getting this for our sitting area...

Now...it's your turn! 

Grab this button and go link up with what's on YOUR wishlists!!

And, remember my store, along with MANY others will be having a sale:



Linky:



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture! We never seem to get around to family pictures each year. I love yours! Thanks for hosting!

    -Jennifer
    Teaching with Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your family picture. I wish I could convince my husband to take pictures like this. I may just need to twist his arm next year to get one done. Thanks for sharing.

    Tammy
    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...