Saturday, December 28, 2013

Need some AMAZING classroom Management ideas?

 I love Winter break...I love any break....because I FINALLY have the time to take a good look at my classroom and tweak what I want to change. It's hard to do that when you are busy, you know...TEACHING! lol 

So some friends and I got together to offer you this amazing bundle for you to quickly and easily make some changes!  


I am so stinkin' excited about this Educents bundle because it includes new management techniques, behavior interventions, decor, forms, and all sorts of other organizational must haves!  It's over 70% off of the total retail value, putting it at only $10.99. 

On a teacher's budget, this kind of deal is just AWESOME! The bundle includes over 600 pages of items that can be quickly and easily implemented when you return to your classroom! 

I just know you'll LOVE my student Brag Bracelets! These bracelets are so cute and go a long way when it comes to encouraging students in your classroom. There is a bracelet for everything from "Clean Desk Champ" and "Hallway Hero" to "Reading Star" and "I ROCKED My TEST". There are over 30 different bracelets included. I laminate mine at the beginning of the year and keep them in a big tub on my desk so I can grab them when I see a student being awesome! Or, when I see that struggling student FINALLY have their ah-ha moment...or when someone looses a tooth or has a birthday :)





But this is just one product from the bundle.  There are 14 others!  Here's a quick peek, but you can surely head over to the Educents post to read about each one!














It's only for a limited time so you won't want to miss out!  

Click this picture to go check it out:

Comment below one thing you want to change in your classroom and be entered to win one additional product from the listed participating stores!  {Oh you can pin something too for an extra entry!}


I'm not sure about you guys, but during the second part of my winter break, I always start getting my mind back on my classroom. It's the perfect time to revamp, review, or organize your room and lessons. I know this will help you do that! 

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your holiday!  



19 comments:

  1. Definitely could use this! Hope to win this exciting pack! rwrench64@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to change how kids do centers in my room. I have 25 kids and no room for anyone to rotate. I've eliminated all extra furniture, and still have a challenge. :(

      Delete
  2. Organizing assessments! Oh...and moving away from hard copy lesson plans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to do a lot of small group work using centers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to do a better job of filing so I can set up my centers more readily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to change a few things about the way I do Guided Reading, so I can fit in more groups per week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want to make my transitions quicker, and do a better job with my Guided Reading groups :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I know I need to be more consistent with our classroom positive behavior system. I need to hand out more stars (individual reward) and fun frogs (class-wide reward).

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would really like to be more organized in my learning centers with what theme I'm doing over the whole year and having the things I need (or at least a list) ready for when it changes over!!
    Smiles Sharnee :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...