Wednesday, October 9, 2013

October Currently and a Halloween FREEBIE!

Wow...can you tell I'm behind the game? It's October's Currently, and it's not very current. I am 9 days late! 

BUT, I am still on my Fall break vacation, so cut me a bit of slack :)

Here we go!


I am sitting here in the dark...alone...and enjoying the quiet. My children are wonderful, but sometimes, I just need some time to myself! LOL I think I heard "MOMMY" at least 2,000 times today.

And, I am LOVING my family vacation. With my school being on modified year round schedule, I get two full weeks for Fall break and this year I have MADE THE MOST OF IT! :)

However, I've eaten like a pig and hardly worked out at all...which leads me to my NEEDING and WANTING:

NEEDING: Motivation to get this weight off!!!! I feel like I talk about it all the time, but don't stick to a plan and take care of myself.....
WANTING: My cute new workout tank top that I ordered...I hope that getting a new outfit to workout in will help motivate me to go to the gym.
I ordered my shirt from LosingItWithLindsay!
This is the shirt I picked: 
It's hard to see in this pic, but you can click the link below:



OH, and before I go, I have a TREAT FOR YOU! :)

If you want my newest Halloween FREEBIE, just click HERE!

Be sure to visit Farley at Oh Boy 4th to see everyone else that linked up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...