Sunday, September 1, 2013

Someone New Sunday!


Happy Sunday, that feels like a Saturday, because tomorrow is another day off! LOL

I am super excited to introduce you all to this new blogger....she is so fun and her blog is ADORABLE!! I love everything about it. I just spent about half an our scrolling through all of her previous posts. I could get lost... :)

Plus, as you'll see below, we share several things in common...such as being self proclaimed procrastinators and FANSONS.... :) See below to figure that one out! lol

Meet Lindsey

 from

the journey of a beginning teacher...

Let's all get to know Lindsey a bit more by reading her answers to my Q's below:

1. What grade do you currently teach?  I currently teach 3rd grade and it is my first year! I'm loving it! I consider this my first year teaching because I was hired in January (2 weeks after graduation) as a middle school reading teacher. I haven't been teaching a whole year yet!

2. If you were not a teacher, what would you be? If I wasn't a teacher, I would be an artist. I don't consider myself the best at art by any means...but I do enjoy it. I took several art classes in college and just enjoy it! 

3. What is the last thing you bought for your classroom? The last items I bought for my classroom were knockdown file holders from Target dollar spot. I only bought a few, but I'm definitely going to get more. I'm going to use them to help organize my classroom library a little more until I get baskets.

4. What are your TOP THREE stores on TpT?  My top 3 TpT stores I love shopping in are: Glitter Meets Glue Designs, Miss Nannini, and Teacher Tam (she helped me so much when I started my TpT store!)


5. Five words to describe me: procrastinator, energetic, compassionate, dog-lover, fanson (that's code for fan of Hanson, yes, Mmmbop...yes, I do have an I <3 HANSON car window decal. don't judge me!)


6. Links:


Now go visit Lindsey's blog and tell her I sent you!!! 

2 comments:

  1. This makes me so happy! :) Thank you so much Marie! You didn't tell me you were a Fanson! :) I'm doing a giveaway to celebrate being featured!

    Lindsey
    The Journey of a Beginning Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...oh yes, Lindsey! I am a forever-fan! :) So glad I was able to feature your blog this week!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...