Monday, September 2, 2013

Currently and a New Halloween Freebie!

Happy Labor Day everyone! I hope no one had to work today...I have enjoyed every minute so far of this Monday off!

We have been lucky here in AZ today. We finally got a break from the heat, and so we were able to take our kids to the park (something we just can't do in 115 degree weather!)

It's September, and so that means it's time to link up with Farley for this month's CURRENTLY!


So, I bought this album for my 5year old daughter who is obsessed with "I Knew You Were Trouble"...she literally sings all the words to it when we are riding in the car. LOL...but, I have fallen in love with more than half of the songs...which is great, since normally I only like maybe 3 songs on a CD!

I'm thinking about  how quiet it is right now in my house...with two young kids, a nice quiet time like this is rare...ahhhh :)

I'm really, really wanting an iced caramel machiatto, but in efforts to save money, I'm trying to only visit Dunkin or Starbucks 3 times a week (this may seem like a lot, but I was going almost every day!) Baby steps...baby steps...lol

Needing: MOTIVATION
I was searching pinterest for some life motivation quotes, and came across this gem of an ecard...this would be me lately!

And, the three things that will make my HEART happy this month:
1. The hubby and I are really trying to make more of an effort to spend time together....keep the marriage fresh....get out of the rut...however you wanna say it. That will make my heart happy this month! :)
2. 8 bootcamps: I have been going to a bootcamp for the teachers at my school on Tuesdays and Thursdays...This month, my goal is to NOT MISS ONE....
3. YOGA: I've NEVER tried yoga...I'm a yoga virgin....BUT, I really want to try it out this month. I want to start slow though...maybe some gentle yoga? Any yogies out there have tips or suggestions? I'm all ears!


One more thing before I go....I know this may seem really early, but I'm just following suit with my grocery store and local Walmart....I just posted a new HALLOWEEN Digital paper pack and it's FREE until Friday!!



Just click the picture above to go grab them!!! :) Please remember to leave me some feedback love :)


7 comments:

  1. Love the digital paper. Can't wait to come up with a way to use it. Enjoy the long weekend.

    Kim
    Quinnessential Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yoga! After I finish a class, I feel like I've had a massage. It works part of my body that cardio/weights just doesn't and it also helps me do better in those areas as well. I highly recommend it!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA! I love the motivation! I am SO scared of clowns - so that would definitely motivate me! Yoga is great - I try to go at least once a week - if I am lucky 3 times! Thanks for the freebie! :)
    …andtheyallfalldown...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your e-card, too funny! That is how feel somedays about exercising. Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie,

    I'd like to start by saying that your blog looks great. My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you earn royalties of 70%. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com

    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the paper, I can't wait to use it.

    Gloria
    http://www.2scoopsofkindergarten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...