Saturday, August 3, 2013

Wish List Sale: Day 4!


Day 4 is here!! Have you been following along? If you haven't, here is the deal:
Each blogger pictured above has went back to look at our TOP FIVE most wish-listed products on TpT. We will be highlighting ONE of those each day during this sale, and each day we do this, we will be offering that one product each day at a discounted price in our stores.

Today's TOP WISH-LISTED item from my store is my Homework Enrichment Menu packet!

I hope you find it as useful as I have in my classroom. It’s a great way to give students more control of their homework and let them choose what works best for their unique personality. Plus, I’ve already got them ready for you, so you don’t even have to think about them! 

This packet includes ONE homework enrichment menu per school month (August to May). On each homework menu there are 9 choices, and I have left a space for you to tell students how many of the choices you would like them to complete. There are several ways to use these menus. You could use them as stand-alone homework, or integrate them with what you already do. They do not include MATH homework. They are Language Arts based for the most part. Each month will also have at least one “month specific” choice. You can see more by clicking the link below:

Don't forget to see what the other bloggers are featuring today, and come back tomorrow for the last day of the Wish List giveaway! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...