Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Big Day is HERE: Wanna know my little secret?? (Trust me...YOU DO!)

Well, it is not a secret anymore! I can finally shout it from the rooftops for all to know....

I am taking part in a BRAND NEW BLOG on the block!! I hope you will hop on over and check out


We are launching our collaborative blog on it's maiden voyage today and want you to be a part of the celebration! Part of what we wanted to do with this first post was just to help all of our teacher friends out there get off to a GREAT start this new school year.

Here is a peek at what you'll find over at The Primary Chalkboard:


20 AMAZING tips from some pretty amazing bloggers :)


A FABULOUS EBook full of Back to School resources....FREE FOR YOU!


AND....who wants to win some fab prizes???? 
These are the prizes up for grabs: $50 Erin Condren Gift Certificate, $50 TpT Gift Certificate, and a Product Bundle for your choice of First or Second Grade!!!

So what are you waiting on??? GO over and check out what the Chalkies have been up to!



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Click any picture above and it will take you straight there! :) www.primarychalkboard.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Just read your combined teacher tips-made me smile and I even had a few A-ha Moments! Way to go!
    Debbie
    debjac9@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...