Sunday, August 25, 2013

Someone New Sunday! Meet another FAB new BLOGGER!


Happy Sunday Everyone!

Meet Jenzaia 

from 



Let's all get to know Jenzaia a little bit better by reading her answers to my Q's below:

1. I student taught in Kindergarten and Grade 4.  Last year (my first year), I moved to Taiwan and jumped around a lot.  I taught Grades 2, 4 and 5.  I am now helping with the Grade 1 Adjustment Period and will (hopefully) officially be teaching Grade 1 come September.  Grade 1 and 2 are definitely my favourites!  I'm still in Taiwan.  I love it here!

2. My back to school must have is STICKERS.  I love love love love love stickers!!!!  I don't know what I would do without them.  Lost a tooth - take a sticker, fell down - take a sticker, sitting quietly and everyone else is talking - take a sticker, you look so darn cute - take a sticker, 100% on a test - take a sticker, studied so darn hard and still failed a test - take a sticker, I'm tired - take a sticker.  Occasionally, I just randomly pick student numbers and give them stickers.

3. I'm currently reading "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" by Roald Dalh.  I just finished "Before I go to Sleep" by SJ Watson and I'm really excited to start reading "The Casual Vacancy" by JK Rowling and "The Necessity of Lies" by Diane Chamberlain next. 

4.  Still trying to decide on a theme.  We don't get into our rooms for another TWO WEEKS (August 28th AGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!)  I have a kind of colour theme going on... black and white with teal and purple accents.

5.  I'm Canadian so Tim Hortons?!   (Also, we only have Starbucks here in Taiwan.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...