Sunday, July 21, 2013

Someone New Sunday!


This week I'd like to introduce another fabulous new blogger.

Meet Shawna

from 


Here is a little peek into Shawna's world:

1. How long have you been blogging and what made you start? I just started teacher blogging last month and I love it! I started because I get so many fabulous ideas from reading blogs, and I wanted to share too! I hope that even just one of my posts can make someone's day a bit easier!

2. What grades have you taught? I was a substitute and Interim teacher for 8 years before this year, so I've done lots of different grades. My heart is in the lower grades though! My first Interim was in 2nd grade, then I did one Kindergarten Readiness, and the other 4 were in 1st grade. I officially have my own first grade classroom this year, and I hope 1st grade is where I stay. :)

3. What is the last thing you splurged on that was JUST FOR YOU? Hmmm, that's a toughie! My husband would say that all of my classroom splurges are just for me, but we know better, don't we?!  Oh, I remember! I bought 4 cute new shirts, spur of the moment, during a big sale at my favorite store, Maurices!

4. Lakeshore or Really Good Stuff? Really Good Stuff has awesome, durable classroom supplies, great customer service, and they make it easy. 

5. What was the last item you purchased from Teachers Pay Teachers? Awesome Word Wall Headers and Words from Erica Bohrer at http://ericabohrer.blogspot.com/2013/06/word-wall-headers-and-word-cards.html

6. Links please: We'd love to come visit you! Are you on FB or TpT? Leave those links too! I'd love you to visit! I'm just getting started, but I love visitors and hope I can help with some good ideas!



Be sure you go visit! :) Let her know I sent you over. 
And, remember...if you are new to blogging and would like to be featured on my blog, email me for consideration.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...