Sunday, July 14, 2013

Someone New Sunday!



WOW...it's Sunday! That means, it's time to meet a new blogger...

It also means that I RETURN TO WORK TOMORROW....

It's a teacher work-week before the students come back!

Yes, you can take pity on me now. LOL

Ok, I'm off to cry, but you can check out Jamie from




1. What made you decide to start blogging?

I have been following several blogs for a couple of years now.   I kept thinking to myself I should do this.   I finally decided this past school year to give it a shot, and what better time to get something started than summer break.

2. What grades have you taught and which is your fave?

I have been teaching for 13 years.   I have taught 6th, 7th, 3rd, and 2nd.   Second grade is my favorite.  I have been teaching second for the last 6 years.  I feel like I have found my niche with second grade.  

3. What is the last item you bought for your classroom?
    
I just recently purchased some doodle borders to use on papers from The Creative Chalkboard on TpT


4. Tell us three of your favorite stores in TpT:
The Creative Chalkboard- Krista Wallden, Stepping Into 2nd Grade - Amy Lemons, and Swimming Into Second - Courtney


5. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?

kind, organized, calm, fun, and blessed

6. Links please! We'd love to visit you!
   


Be sure you go over and visit Jamie! And, remember, if you would like to be featured in one of my Sunday posts, send me an email!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking me!!! It made my whole Sunday!!!
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! I love finding cute new blogs :) I hope you get lots of visitors.

      Marie

      Delete
  2. Is your child struggling with Math? Are you worried about ypur child's math gradesas they continue to fall behind?

    TeachMeWell is the answer of your problem: http://www.teachmewell.com/

    TeachMeWell will provide the best value by continuing to develop more learning tools for all children, specially in Math.
    http://www.teachercertificationdegrees.com/top-blogs/elementary-teacher/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...