Sunday, July 7, 2013

Someone New Sunday!


Woo-Hoo! Another fabulous Sunday, and another FABULOUS blogger to meet!

I would love for you to meet Britney from

She is VERY new to blogging, but already has some great posts! Be sure you check out her latest Five for Friday post!

Oh, and check out her answers to my Q's below:

1. How long have you been blogging? 
I began my blogging adventure in December!  I have always been interested in blogging and slowly learned the technology piece that helps make it all possible! 

2. What grades have you taught?
I have had field experience in Pre-k and 2nd grade for a year each, but this will be my second year officially teaching first grade. I love every minute of it. (:

3. Beach or Mountains?
I have to say beach! Some of my greatest memories involve my family vacations in Daytona Beach, FL. BUT... I fell equally in love with the California coastline!!!

4. What is your favorite store to shop at for teacher supplies?
Target Dollar Spot is truly a life saver. I have saved so much & spent so much time and money in that tight little isle! I also like to shop on Amazon as it has such a wide selection with of course... fast delivery!!!

5. What is the last item you bought on TPT? 
Camping Capers by Cara Carroll
Cara's cute packet is perfect for getting my students in the "camping mood" prior to our state-mandated writing prompt... about camping!

6. If you had to sum up your life right now in 5 words, what would they be?
Surprises
Love
Perseverance
Thankful
Optimism
...in any order!

7. What are your links? We'd love to visit you!

Blog


Don't forget to come back next Sunday to meet another new blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...