Monday, July 8, 2013

Made It Monday: Wild Room Job Chart and a Spider Packet!



Woo Hoo! It's not midnight here yet, so I can still say HAPPY MONDAY! 

I've been working on updating a few things in my classroom lately, just to have a fresh feeling when school starts back.

Last year I changed to the WILD ANIMAL print class (search WILD in my search bar on the bottom right for lots of pics and wild ideas).

This past week I added my new Wild Animal Print clipchart system that I made!

I am in LOVE with how it turned out! You can see it HERE! 

I also changed out my classroom jobs wall. Last year I made this job chart for my very first Made it Monday post!

This year, I made this to go with my wild room:



I twisted strips of green butcher paper for the vines, then added leave. I printed the job labels from my Wild Animal Room Decor Kit, and then I made the little tags to go beside each one. I laminated the tags so that now when I choose helpers, I can use a dry erase marker and write their number beside the job. 


OH, and I also made a new product for my TpT store this week. I had a request for a Spider packet...and, since Creative Clips just made her fabulous new spider clipart, I was ALL IN! :)

This is a preview of the packet, but you can CLICK HERE to see everything that's included! (And, scroll down for a freebie).

And, here is a little freebie from my packet...because, who doesn't like TEN frames, right?!?
Just click the pic above for the set of Spider Ten Frames!

Enjoy!!! OH, and don't forget to check out Tamara's giveaway! I'm helping her out with Wednesday's giveaway, but she has something going on EVERY DAY! :)



4 comments:

  1. How cute is that job wall?!?!?! SO fun and creative! Love the vines going with your wild theme:) Your kids are going to love it:) Thanks for linking up:)))

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a wild theme too!!
    I'm your newest follower - come stop by if you get a chance!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tips everybody. Thanks! I even have a giant colorful sign on my schoolroom that claims 'If not Pine Tree State, who? If not currently, when?'. I refer the kids to the current whenever there's a large number to scrub up, or employment to be done.job chart It's nice to listen to them say it to themselves typically, as they devour a born pencil or one thing (that wasn't even theirs...wow!). I additionally love the method you visit your students as 'friends'. may strive it....
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tips everybody. Thanks! I even have a giant colorful sign on my schoolroom that claims 'If not Pine Tree State, who? If not currently, when?'. I refer the kids to the current whenever there's a large number to scrub up, or employment to be done.job chart It's nice to listen to them say it to themselves typically, as they devour a born pencil or one thing (that wasn't even theirs...wow!). I additionally love the method you visit your students as 'friends'. may strive it....
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...