Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July 4th Ideas, a Freebie, and a Sale!

One of my favorite holidays...

July 4th is coming TOMORROW!

We are going to be having fun by the pool at a local resort, but I know lots of friends who have fun BBQ's and just hang out with friends to celebrate. 

I made this cute banner if you'd like it! It's FREE! Jut click the first picture below, print on cardstock, and string it up! :) 



Here are a couple more ideas that I'm LOVING from Pinterest:

A treat for the kids at the BBQ!


An idea for my daughter...and all the little girls in your life!


One more thing before I go! 

I am linking up with some other fab bloggers to have a July 4th Sale! It starts NOW!


 Just click HERE to visit my store and do your shopping! :)

Happy 4th of July.


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...