Monday, July 22, 2013

Back To School STYLE: "Whatcha Wearin'?" LINKY!


I know from talking to other teachers that I am NOT the only one of us who actually still gets a little anxious and excited about "Meet the Teacher" and "Back to School"....

SO, I asked around to find out if I was the only one who also got excited about picking that "first day" outfit! :)

The results were so fun! 
Turns out, MOST OF US love to pick out what we are going to wear when we meet our class each year.

And so, I decided I'd make this a fun linky party for us all to share WHAT WE ARE WEARING and if you want, you can even tell us where you got it, just in case we LOVE IT TOO! :)

I'll start this linky with my "Meet the Teacher" outfit, and then after today, I'll come back and link up my "First day of School" outfit.

Here I am...right before my students arrived for Meet the Teacher on Friday. (Yes...I have already met my newest bunch!)


I posted this picture on my FB fan page and got so many sweet comments! I LOVE this dress because it's not low cut (school appropriate), and it also allows me room to move around with my little ones for those first day hugs! 

Now, for those of you who LOVE this dress, it may come as a shock, but this dress was actually a Wal-Mart find! I was buying my daughter's school supplies on Thursday and as I was heading to the check out, this caught my eye. I tried it on...and fell in love!!!

And, to make it even better....I only paid about $18 for it!

I may have to start checking out Wal-Mart's selection more often!!!

Now, it's YOUR TURN! Whenever you decide what that first outfit is going to be, come back and LINK UP with me! :) I can't wait to see what everyone is going to be wearing! :)


8 comments:

  1. Awww I love this linky idea! Gosh, now I need to go shopping!
    -Carol
    Mrs. Cobb's Kindersprouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :) Come back by and link up when you are done shopping :)

      Delete
  2. I am soooooo coming back to this to link up in 1.5 weeks! My bestie (who used to teach with me, now she is an AP) and I go shopping the weekend before for our first day outfits. It's been a tradition of ours for the last 4 years or so. How long is the linky party staying open?

    Love the dress too! Did it come in different colors too? That would make it even more fun to go look at and try on for me.

    being-ladylike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun is that?!?! You should definitely come back and link up! :) Happy shopping! :)

      Delete
  3. What a great idea for a linky! I love your dress. Blues are my favorite color to wear right now. I have a brand-new blog, and I'm so excited to link up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted mine...finally...a few days ago! I can't wait to see more as they pop up in this linky party. I hope you get a chance to head over and see mine. :-) I'm quite proud of my outfit.

    http://being-ladylike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...