Sunday, June 30, 2013

Happy Canada Day! July Currently!

This is for all my Canadian followers (and my hubby)! 

Now, go grab some strong beer, a beaver tail (with strawberries and cream), and just relax! :) That's what I would do if I was up in Canada today....that and hang out with our relatives!

Now...it is July 1st...and other than being Canada Day, it's also time for this months CURRENTLY with Farley!  

So here's mine:

Most of this one is self-explanatory, but the last one...I want to elaborate a bit.

My tips/tricks for blogging:

Not that I'm an expert, but in the past year and  half of blogging, I've learned a few things! 

First up...NO ONE wants to be a no-reply blogger...and chances are, if you aren't sure...then YOU ARE ONE! If you are a "no-reply" blogger, then, when you leave me a comment on my blog, I can't just reply back to you right away via the email I get telling me I have a comment. It is a DEF time savor for people to be able to respond to your comments.

There is a GREAT post on this done by my blogger friend Lori from Teaching with Love and Laughter. CLICK HERE to see more! 

My second tip...DON'T TAKE it too Seriously.
People do not want to hear from an expert all the time. Let us know that you make mistakes too...make us laugh...share your life. Blogging should be fun, and reading blogs should be even more fun! :)



7 comments:

  1. Okay, a peanut butter mocha sounds incredible and I want one now...it's after 1:30am here in Georgia so it's probably NOT a good idea! Where can I find this drink? I love reading everyone's "Currently" posts. Thanks for sharing and Happy July!

    Nicole
    Lanier's Lions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum the pb mocha does sound delicious . I've never had one or a beaver tail. ( had to look that up)
    I love your advice. It's wonderful advice... I don't like hearing from the experts at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of going off line for a bit, too. But only thinking of it. Haha!
    Thanks for the Canada Day wishes:)

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. A peanut butter mocha sound delish! Enjoy the new phone!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Your post was the one right before mine in the Currentlys!! Funny. Also, love the tip on not being a no-reply blogger! I can't stand when I reply to someone's post and they never answer back... Especially when I ask a question!! Hope you guys had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the Canada Day love! I definitely know what you mean about taking blogging too seriously and it's great advice. Enjoy your time away from the computer, maybe you can squeeze a date in there.

    All the best,
    -Margaux
    The Imaginary Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi my friend,
    I have never heard of a pb mocha...I must be missing out. Had so much fun at our meet up. You are a doll and I loved hanging out! Enjoy your family time - it is the best time for sure!!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...