Monday, June 3, 2013

Currently June! WOW...already?

Can anyone else believe this year is HALFWAY done??! 

Time for this month's CURRENTLY with Farley!


Be sure you visit her June Currently link and check out her LOOKY LOU (it should look familiar!)




If you haven't seen Jen's HELLO FONTS yet, you don't know what you're missing! AND, she just added a new batch to the bunch! My faves: Hello Maddox and Hello Barndoor!
You can check out her pack HERE! 

As for what I'm needing/wanting...it involves getting AS MUCH DONE with as LITTLE EFFORT as possible! LOL

I have a list now of things I'd like to get done, both at home AND in my classroom, this Summer. The only way I'll get it all done is if I have some help with my kiddos a couple days a week! lol

Lastly: My 3 SUMMER VACATION ESSENTIALS:
1. A maxi dress! They are SO comfy, and totally "in" right now!
I'm LOVING these!


2. SUNSCREEN....because 

3. A GOOD ATTITUDE! I think that vacations are a true test of relationships, whether you are just dating or have been married for years...making it through a vacation and ENJOYING yourselves takes a GOOD ATTITUDE from all! Vacations aren't "easy" sometimes...they are costly and take some planning...and if you are married to a Type A, like I am..then, you better bring your GOOD ATTITUDE! LOL

Now...I need to go start looking on Groupon, because all of this vacation talk has gotten me in the mood for a good staycation! :)

Be sure you check in on my blog this week! I have a BEAT THE HEAT giveaway COMING SOON! (really soon...)


11 comments:

  1. Love those maxi dresses! Jen's fonts are the best! I have to download her newest. Good luck with your to do list. I have a pretty long one too! Enjoy your summer!

    Karen
    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hello Fonts! I will have to check them out! Those maxi dresses you posted are super cute!http://thefirstgradefoodie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those dresses I just wish I looked cuter in them! I will have to check out those fonts but I already have hundreds so I am trying to behave until I get a new computer.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just downloaded all of Jen's fonts too - so excited to use them! I wish I could wear those maxi dresses, but I'm just too darn short!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maxi dresses are the best!!! I love them! And maxi skirts too!
    Liz
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love maxi dresses.... mine often drag the ground... but I just keep on walkin'! I have been buying a ton from the Sass and Class page on FB. Pedicures also kick butt! Hope you're having a great week!
    Stacy
    Funky Fresh Firsties

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I'll have to check out Sass and Class!

      Delete
  7. Pedicures and maxi dresses ... all teachers must think alike :) I got my newest maxi dress from Macys and loveeee it. Where do you usually find yours? I have been looking for other good places to stock up!
    - Your newest follower, Kendra
    The Social Student Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Kendra! I look for Maxi Dresses ANYWHERE I go now :) lol

      Delete
  8. Those dresses are beautiful! I need to start a list of things I want to get accomplished this summer as well. I keep thinking of things but don't know where to start. I'm sure a list would help me. :-) Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going for a pedi tomorrow with my daughter. She "bought" it for me for Mother's Day...with a side of....bring me with you when you go!
    I love those dresses, but haven't attempted to try one on. I'm thinking I don't have the shape for one of those these days!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...