Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Bloglovin': The New Way to Read Blogs you Love!

If you are like me, you follow blogs using Google Reader...but, that is going to change. Starting July 1st, they are doing away with the Google Reader so if that's where you go to see all your fave blogs, you'll need to do something different. I just joined Bloglovin! It let's you follow all your current blogs through their site as soon as you sign up...with the click of just a few buttons!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

  1. Come and link with me: anything you buy, sell, find, love, or make with dollar items. I would love see to see what you share! http://www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com/2013/06/dollar-days-linky-2.html

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...