Friday, June 21, 2013

A Friday Freebie and my First YouTube Tutorial!

Happy Friday Everyone! 

I am getting more and more excited about my weekend because I know that means my vacation is VERY CLOSE by! :)

Many of you have asked me how I create some of my digital papers/backgrounds and so I made a short little video tutorial on how to make one type of digital background. It's my FIRST YouTube video, so I was very nervous creating it! :) Hope you enjoy and learn from it!


And, as a little thank you for all of my amazing blog followers, you can get this set of Sweet Striped Papers right here...FOR FREE! Just click the picture below. 


AND, if you didn't notice, I have new little sidebar action going on...look up top, to the right! I have been nominated for the Top 25 Teacher Moms of 2013 and would LOVE it if you'd vote for me! :) It would actually MAKE MY WEEK! 

Later gators!

3 comments:

  1. Marie, your awesomeness has no limits! I have been curious about this topic for a long time. Thanks for the great papers, too!

    Nicole
    Mrs. Rios Teaches Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorial! Maybe I will give it a try! The papers are great as well! Thanks so much for always sharing!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm coming over from Mrs. Russell's Room. She mentioned that you have a tutorial on creating digital paper. Lucky for me I came by. Tamara was right. Your tutorial was fabulous. I loved it! I always kept wondering to myself as to how digital papers were created and you have answered my curiosity! Thank you so much for a great tutorial. I also just voted for the Circle of Mom award. Good luck! I hope you win!
    Najda
    @gardenfullofknowledge
    najda_2000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...