Thursday, May 30, 2013

Wild Dollar Tree Finds and Fun in the SUN!

Who doesn't like a good dollar store, right? I'm not a huge fan of Dollar General, but I LOVE the Dollar Tree!

And, yesterday, I found these SWEET little dollar items at my local Dollar Tree!


For those who don't know, my class has a WILD ANIMAL theme....so, these are PERFECT to add to my collection of wild animal goodies for back to school baggies!

Check it out: 

WILD Mechanical Pencils!

And, now they are in with my stash :)

I also found these FABULOUS little storage buckets that will be perfect for my new library organization method (which I'll be sharing as soon as I'm done!):

I'm also linking up with my friend Tamara to share with you what I did this week that was JUST FOR ME...well, I guess it wasn't "just" for me, but it was pretty darn relaxing...and it kept my kiddos busy! So, yeah...maybe it was just for me! 


And...this is what I got to do that was RELAXING...OH, and it was cheap...as in, someone gave us the tickets, so it was free... :) (Those who know me know how cheap thrifty I am!)


We had a blast at our local Sea Life Aquarium! :) The octopus was the COOLEST thing to watch...but my daughter's favorite part was the giant shark's mouth! 

Be sure you check out what others are doing to have FUN! It's like a behind the scenes look at your favorite bloggers' lives :)

I know I'm curious...how about you?

3 comments:

  1. Those were cute pencils!! I will have to tell Daina to check those out!! She has a jungle theme! :) Looks like the aquariums in AZ don't disappoint!! Loved the pic of your daughter cheering!!! Too precious! So glad you had that time with your babies!!!
    Thanks for linking up!!
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!! I love the Dollar Tree.....wish I could go in there everyday because they always get neat things in all the time!

    Looks like you all had a great time at Sea Life Aquarium! I would have loved the free part also because I too am very cheap/thrifty lol!

    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the dollar tree! My sister use to live in Boerne, Texas and they had the BEST Dollar Tree EVER! It was clean, organized and HUGE! Come to find out they were a pilot store for Dollar Tree, so they got all of the new stuff in FIRST!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...