Monday, May 6, 2013

Who Likes Positive Feedback???



I'm LOVING this idea that Christina had to do a Fabulous Feedback Linky party! 

Bunting Books and Bainbridge
Although we get lots and lots of feedback on our products in our TpT stores, much of it is just a few words or a "great job!". Those are nice (and ALWAYS appreciated), but it means SO much when I read the comments that are detailed and just a bit more detailed!

I wanted to share a couple with you guys! (If YOU left this comment and can verify it, I'll offer you 1 free product in my store!) Just leave a comment below with your email. :)


First up....my most recent and MOST FAVE Fabulous Feedback was submitted for my Spring Fling Math Pack!

This is the feedback that was left:

And, next....

I have been working so hard on my digital papers/backgrounds, as well as a few frames (like the one above)....so ANYTIME I get feedback from my clip art, it makes me smile!

This is a pack of digital papers/backgrounds that I created a while back:
(Click the picture above to see more!)

This is the feedback that was left:

And, the last one I'd love to share with you guys is feedback that was left for my Bubble Gum Science packet!
(click the picture above to see more!)

This is the feedback that was left:

See what I mean? I just LOVE getting these comments in my feedback! It keeps me going and makes me want to keep creating awesome products! 

NOW, be sure to hop on over to Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge to see more products and their Fabulous Feedback! :)

And, remember....if YOU were one of the sweet peeps that left the feedback above, leave a comment with your email below! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...