Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's MAY! Can you believe it?? My Currently!

Happy May!

Teachers, I'm not sure about you, but my students KNOW it's May! Some of them have already left the building, if you know what I mean! LOL

I know it's May too....because I'm already daydreaming of my Summer fun :)

AND, I know it's May because it's time for the newest CURRENTLY!


So, right now it's ALMOST time for me to go to work...but my in-laws are in town, so they are getting my kiddos ready for the day...which leaves me with about 15 minutes of QUIET time in the morning (THIS NEVER HAPPENS!)

I'm absolutely loving my new WW ActiveLink! Anyone else have it? I'm on my very first week, so it's still gathering my baseline data. For those who don't know or haven't heard of it, it is similar to the FitBit, but much cheaper and it's aligned to WW.

I'm thinking of about 4 different products/resources that I have on the go and wishing I had those extra 5 hours in a day to get them all completed quicker! :)

Wanting....THIS

It's a nice little chunk of change....so, for now, it's on the backburner, but I LOVE it...and right now, I take most pictures with my phone...NOT good quality to print, but good for FB! LOL

And, lastly....my Summer Bucket List:

I am planning a trip to Baltimore to spend time with my BESTIE!!! I can't wait to see her. We can do nothing and have the best time ever...Love her!

Then, at some point, the hubby and I really wanna make the drive to San Diego and take our 5 yr old and 2 yr old to SEAWORLD! Our kids would LOVE it, and so would I! :) I haven't been to a SeaWorld in about 15 years or more!

And...lastly....but maybe the one I am MOST motivated by....
20
Yep....
20

That is my GOAL weight loss for the summer, and I have made a promise to myself to do EVERYTHING I can to eat more clean and get in my activity to make it happen!
This is going to be my new mantra...and it may need repeating SEVERAL times a minute!

Now, be sure to head over to Farley's blog so you can see everyone else's Currently and do your own as well! :) 






7 comments:

  1. I'm doing WW too but haven't checked out ActiveLink... will need to check that out this weekend! Thanks for the suggestion!

    Jamie
    MissMathDork

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am so glad I found your blog, it is so cute!!! I am now your newest follower :)

    I hear ya on summer weight loss goals. Good luck. . . .you can do it!!!

    Nikki
    The Cozy Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is adorable! I always feel like I need so many more hours in one day! There is never enough time to get things done! I'm your newest follower!

    Ms. Cranfill's Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie,

    Cute blog. Found it on the Currently Link Up. Love finding other first grade teacher bloggers. I want the same camera {on my wish list for now}.

    Mona
    First Grade Schoolhouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your summer health goal! Seriously, cutting sugar really works - it's a great mantra! Try using subbing in honey instead!

    :) Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! :) Please help me eat better too!! I really really want to lose an additional 10 pounds before summer starts.. I already lost 10 but that's because I gained sooo much over the last year or two so it is almost like I am going to be back where I started... I will wish us both luck!!! :) :)
    And please take me to Sea world with you! Hehe it's my dream to swim with the dolphins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bit slow going through Farley's currently links but I found you today and I'm so glad I did! I'm your newest follower and I can totally relate to this currently. I too and working on getting in shape this summer... It's so easy to let things slip during the school year. For me though it was my last year in University. I can't wait to get my own classroom and I'm excited to have found your page for some inspiration! All the best!

    Margaux
    The Imaginary Classroom

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...