Friday, May 24, 2013

Five For Friday! Last week of school :)

Hooray!!! Not only is it Friday, but it's my LAST Friday of the school year! I am officially "off" for the Summer....

***This is the part where all of my fellow teachers smile and think, "Ha! Yeah...Off....do teachers actually take "off" in the summer?" lol

I'm linking up for another FIVE FOR FRIDAY with Doodlebugs!

#1
I'm LOVIN' this cute End of the Year gift that one of my class parents made me! :) I wore it today for the last day and got LOTS of compliments on it! 

#2
Our First Graders had their annual End of the Year IceSkating fieldtrip! I always have such a fun time. This is me with my "little" teacher's aide. I always tell her she makes me look like a giant!!! Even more so in those skates! 

#3
I got most of my classroom in order and cleared the floors. I'm lucky because at our school we are not required to take down wall posters or decorations if we know we aren't moving rooms. That helps A LOT!

#4
Ok, I need your help with this one...I found these paper Masks at Michaels and just had to buy them because they were cheap, and they totally go with my WILD ANIMAL themed room. BUT...now that I have them, I'm thinking..."What in the world do I do with them?"
Thoughts/ideas???

#5
Lastly...my latest creation (still in the works...but almost complete) is a really cute COLORFUL APPLE/RAINBOW themed class pack! It has EVERYTHING you'll need to make a rainbow themed/colorful apple room! I am having fun, and hoping to be done with it by Monday! :)

Be sure you go visit Doodlebugs to see everyone else who linked up with their Five for Five!
Love you guys!!!
Off to enjoy my first Friday night...You know...by going to bed early! LOL


9 comments:

  1. I love your shirt! This was our last week also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love that shirt. :D My co-teacher makes me feel like a giant! We're about 6-7" apart in height when she's not wearing her heels. Luckily she likes heels? Luckily we don't always stand side-by-side?

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Glad to know someone can relate to my height dilemma! LOL

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your holidays! Feeling a bit jealous:))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Don't be too jealous...at least you aren't roasting in 100+ degree temps! LOL Arizona stinks in the Summer!

      Delete
  4. Hi Marie!
    I just adore your t-shirt! I posted one of mine that I recently bought from Spreadshirt and my first graders loved it!
    Happy Memorial Day weekend!
    Julie
    Ms. Marciniak's First Grade Critter Cafe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool! I'll have to go check yours out too!

      Delete
  5. What a great way to end the school it was totally colorful and loaded of fun and a very nice shirt.
    Play the best Funbrain.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...