Friday, May 17, 2013

Five for Friday: Freebies and End of the Year Fun!

Yay! Another Friday means I only have ONE MORE week left of school!!!

And, it means it's time for another Five for Friday!


I just LOVE this picture...it looks like he's praying! The "10 Day CountDown Envelope" today said "CUP CHALLENGE!" which meant that our fun for the day was having a Minute-to-Win-It type challenge! The goal was for each group to try to build the biggest/tallest tower in the minute. We did this about 6 times...and it was SO MUCH FUN! 

Ok....sorry for the poor picture quality, but those of you who read my blog regularly know I want a knew camera (and this would be why) lol....I made these cute bag toppers to go with my little "end of the year" treat bags this year. The tags say "I hope you have a BALL this Summer"! You could also attach a small beach ball! :)

Click the picture below to grab these tags for FREE! 


I am in love with this bag!!! It's just one of those reusable bags that you get from TJ Maxx, but the animal print goes with my classroom to a T! :) I am going to use this as my school bag to take back and forth from school...you know...to carry all those papers home that I forget to grade, then carry them back to school?!? LOL


And, lastly....my class made their Dad's trophies this week! Now we are all set for Monday. That's the day we have our BREAKFAST of CHAMPIONS with our dads. I'm bringing my griddle and cooking a pancake breakfast for my Firsties and their Dads! I hope they like it :)

Now...because it is called "FIVE" for Friday and I've only really shown 4 things....I'm adding my favorite PIN of the WEEK!
Because...I have SUMMER ON THE BRAIN!!! OH, and I'm hungry! LOL

Now hop on over to DoodleBugs to check out every else's Five for Friday! 


5 comments:

  1. THAT PICTURE SHOWS A WORLD OF EMOTIONS!! FUN!
    Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your trophies for dads! So cute!! Yay! for you only having one week left!

    :) Tamra and Sarah
    First Grade Buddies

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a wonderul bag! Love the cup stacking activity too. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cup challenge! I'm so jealous you only have a week left... we have 6 weeks left, ugh! I don't know how I'll make it!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have 3 weeks left. I think they will LOVE that breakfast. The kindergarteners at our school do Doughnuts with Dad the last day of school since we aren't in school at Fathers Day.
    Jean
    Diving Into 2nd Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...