Tuesday, May 28, 2013

First Official Day of Summer Break! (FREEBIE!)

Well, I made it!!! It's officially official...I'm on SUMMER BREAK!

So, what have I been doing the past few days??? Not really taking a break lol

But, I have finished up a couple of new TpT creations and had some fun doing online shopping :)

Here are my newest creations:


This one is EVERYTHING you'll need to make a COLORFUL classroom! It's loaded with useful things, from Word Wall Headings to Table Numbers to student Bookmarks! Click here to see what it includes!!! 

Oh, and I also just uploaded this set of {FREE} digital backgrounds just in time for SUMMER!


I'm also working to finish up a couple of math center sets...one is bubblegum themed, and the other is beach themed! Now that I'm on summer break, I have more time to create! 

And...although it may not be a GOOD thing...I also have more time to SHOP online! LOL

Take a look at my new tank top I designed on Spreadshirt.com

I can't wait for it to come in! :) 

I also finally bought some SPARK! I have heard so many amazing things about it, and it's ALL TRUE! I love the energy it gives me. (and, NO I don't sell it...so this isn't a sales pitch!LOL)
 

I'm also working on a fun SUMMER GIVEAWAY!!! So, stay tuned for more info. You will NOT wanna miss out on this one! :) It'll be a great way to "beat the heat"!


1 comment:

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...