Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Best Bubble Recipe and Meatloaf Muffin Recipe!

Wow...I guess those two recipes don't normally go together...

BUT, when you are a busy Mama and an even busier teacher...they do! 

Today was day 9 of our last 10 Days count-down...and the envelope that my class got to open today revealed that today was our BOUNCING BUBBLE fun DAY!

I think I may have finally perfected the recipe....I got it by mixing a few different recipes all together!


I made a big batch for my kiddos using 3 cups water, 1/2 cup dish soap, 1/4 cup glycerin, and about 1/3 cup light corn syrup....I definitely played around with it until I got it just right, but the kids LOVED it!

AND, if you give your kiddos gloves (or cloth that is soft), they can BOUNCE these bubbles!! 
I have a short 16 sec video of a BOUNCING BUBBLE! They are just so much fun :)

And, about that Meatloaf Muffin recipe...I have been toying with the idea of "clean eating" for a month or so now, and although I do eat pretty healthy, I am finally getting SERIOUS about it. I'm always busy and love the idea of "meal Prepping", so I am giving it a shot. With these meatloaf muffins I can prepare my lunches for the whole week!

I made these muffins tonight and tweaked a few different recipes to create my very own and they were SUPER MOIST and OH SO mouthwatering! 


Like what you see? Wanna give this recipe a try?
This is what I did:

What you Need:
1 package ground turkey
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp Greek Seasoning
1 cup of chopped up mushrooms
1/2 cup crushed cornflakes OR oats
1/2 cup chopped spinach
2 egg whites

Preheat your oven to 350.
Mix all the above ingredients together, then put them in a 12 muffin pan evenly. 

Bake for 20 minutes.
Take them out and add Ketchup with some Stevia sprinkles (or Splenda) to the top of each. Then put back in the oven for 5 more minutes!

And, VOILA! Two to Three muffins is a good serving. I'm telling you, these things are THE BEST FOOD I've made in a long time! DELISH! The mushrooms keep the muffins SUPER juicy!

Hope you'll try it!
And, if you have a yummy recipe you want to share or to see more recipes, be sure you go over and check out Time 4 Kindergarten's Tasty Tuesday Linky!



8 comments:

  1. I love meatloaf muffins- so easy and don't take as long to cook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my first time making them, and I was able to sneak in veggies, which is always good! LOL

      Delete
  2. Look so tasty! I will have to give them a try...or have my husband make them for me that is :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Hope you like them as much as I like them!

      Delete
  3. Loving seeing my little Sari bouncing the bubbles! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bouncing bubbles and those mini meatloaves sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post...I am also a BUSY mom of two boys. I can't wait to try the meatloaf muffins! Less cook time and way cuter! I am excited to follow your blog!
    Thanks!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...