Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Great Product Swap! Need Spring Math Centers?

It's that time again, and I couldn't be happier :)

MrsStanfordsClass

I am SO excited to be sharing this awesome packet from Catherine at The Brown-Bag Teacher!

The Teacher Wife

When she asked me what I wanted to try out from her TpT Store it took me DAYS to figure out exactly which one....she had so many useful resources!

BUT...
I settled on this one because I'm a sucker for new math centers!!! :)






All cut out and ready to laminate....I **LOVE** laminating...it's so relaxing! lol




And, ahhh...the feeling after I've laminated and cut out all my centers is SO NICE!


My students LOVE all the cute pictures in this packet, and I love all the attention to detail that Catherine obviously took the time to take care of. Her packet is perfect for Common Core based math centers. 

This packet covers so many different first grade standards, including 
Telling Time
Double Digit Adding and Subtracting
Story Problems/Problem Solving
Graphing
Greater than/Less than, and more!

Each center in this pack comes with a very well thought out student recording page, and most centers could be used with partners or in small groups.

My students are having fun learning the rules to her "It's Spring Time" center!

After reviewing this product, I can honestly say that Catherine is full of amazing ideas and this packet will NOT disappoint! 

If you would like to find out more about this packet, visit Catherine's TpT Store link by clicking HERE!

OH, and be sure to visit The Brown Bag Teacher to check out Catherine's review of my Spring Fling Math Packet! :) And, while you're there, you should check out some of her past posts, like these:
*This is SO perfect for my class right now because we are studying the ocean!

OH, and this one! She has a really cute activity for practicing telling TIME!



OH, and for today's post, click her button below! Remember, that's where you'll see her review of my SPRING FLING math packet!

The Teacher Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...