Thursday, April 18, 2013

Let's Get Aquainted: Skittles Style! :)

It's time for another round of Let's Get Aquainted with Latoya from Flying into First Grade!


 
TOPIC - Skittles Game
 
Here is the code:
Red- Favorite Ice Cream Flavor
Orange- Favorite Memory from College
Yellow- Favorite Sports Team
Green- Favorite Fast Food Place
Purple- Wild Card(Tell anything about yourself)

RED: 
My favorite icecream flavor from the grocery store is any brand that is COFFEE! LOVE it! BUT, if we are at a Cold Stone Creamery, then my favorite is "FOUNDER's FAVORITE"! When I was pregnant with my daughter I had one of those almost every day of the week! LOL

ORANGE:
Hmmm....my favorite memory from college would be the night I met my husband. I was waiting tables and bartending at a Ruby Tuesday's and he walked in with several men from his work. THey were coming for dinner after a late night at the office....I'll never forget that night! I met the man of my dreams and we've been happily married for 7 years and have two gorgeous kiddos...

YELLOW:
Sports team....Wow...well, I'm not much of a sports fan, but I have to say I support my home teams, so the AZ Cardinals, Phoenix Coyotes, and GA Bulldogs :)

Green:
My favorite fast food place would have to be a tie between Chick-fil-A and Wendy's. I am LOVING the new flatbread sandwiches from Wendy's! YUMMY in my TUMMY!

Purple:
Do you realize how hard it is to come up with ONE thing about yourself when you are asked?!?! OK, well if I had to tell you one thing about me right now it would be that I am SO excited that my husband and I have almost gotten enough for our down payment on a house saved up. We should be good by July and then can REALLY start looking for houses...I am so ready to start making a house my own instead of living in a rental!

NOW, your turn...if you haven't linked up yet, go do it! I'll come check out everyone's posts!


1 comment:

  1. Chick Fil A and Wendys are the best fast food places!

    Also, congrats on being closer to getting a house. I am sure that is a very exciting process!

    Have a great weekend!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...