Thursday, April 11, 2013

I've Gone CLIP ART Crazy! {Freebies}

I know so many of my TpT and Blogger friends, who, like me....have an OBSESSION with clip art!

It's so fun finding new clip art, and it can really help inspire me to create my classroom products. 

So, it's not very surprising, probably, that now I've began dabbling in creating some of my OWN clipart...

I only create papers and frames because I cannot draw images to save my life, but I'm REALLY having fun!

I wanted to share this with you all because I don't want the Digital Frames and Papers I've been making to get lost in my store and never be seen, because I think they are pretty awesome (of course, I may be slightly biased!)!

Here are a few of my MOST favorites and freebies: Most are less than $2.00.
If you like any of them, I'd LOVE a PIN to help me get the word out. Thank you sweet friends, and I hope you like them!







AND, here are a few FREEBIES:




To see ALL of them, visit MY STORE and SEARCH "clip art". 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love all the colors! Just makes me ready for spring and summer colors.
    Thanks!
    Em


    Curious Firsties




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Em!!! I'm a huge fan of bright colors :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...