Friday, April 19, 2013

Five for Friday: Random Pics from My Week!


Whew! I'm not sure about ya'll, but my week has FLOWN by!

Here are a few pics from my week :)

Don't you just LOVE getting sweet notes like this from your kiddos??? This came from one of my sweet girls!


My kiddos and I took my hubby out this week for his birthday!! We surprised him with a Captain America cake :) lol....he's a big super hero fan!

I have said it before, but I'll say it again...I LOVE torn paper art! I showed my class how to make these cute torn paper oceans with sunsets and other sky scenes for our dolphins pictures :) Perfect for our Ocean Unit! They worked with a partner and used books from the class to write dolphin facts on the back!


OK....does ANYONE know what this could be???????

I pulled out my back this week and had a wonderful friend let me borrow this...it is, essentially....a BED of NAILS....I have tried it a couple times this week, and it is AMAZING! It works sort of like an "at home" acupuncturist  I am in love, and WILL be buying my own very soon....Anyone else ever tried it?

AND....take a look!!!! It's my first NONFICTION packet and it's OCEAN themed....we are working on our Ocean unit now in class and I'm using ALL of this packet! :) I just uploaded it to my TpT Store so you can see lots more by clicking HERE! It is $3 for the first 24 hours up! Then, it goes to $4.

Be sure you check out all the other FIve for Friday Pictures!! And, link up so I can see yours too! :)


3 comments:

  1. I love your little love note! I especially like your earrings in the picture! Your ocean unit looks great!
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW! Your family is super cute! Happy Birthday Dad! I love getting notes from my kiddos especially when they draw pics of me. Sometimes I think is that how you really see me??? Ha!!!! Im your newest follower.

    Cindy
    First Grade A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marie, I love the torn paper art and I am heading over to check out your nonfiction unit now. That's just where we are heading too:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...