Saturday, March 23, 2013

Two Truths and a Lie! {Linky Party!}

Woo Hoo!!! It's Saturday, and I'm going to be meeting up with some other AZ bloggers this evening! Cannot wait to meet some of my blogger friends, face to face!

BUT...

For now, I'm going to play a game with you guys....as a part of Latoya's Linky PARTY I'm playing Two Truths and a Lie!


SO....here goes.

These are THREE things about me...YOU decide which you think is the LIE! Leave your guess in the comments and I'll choose one of you who guesses correctly to win ONE product from my TpT store! (ANY item you choose!)

1. I have never broken a single bone in my body.

2.  I am a great singer and like to sing at local bars on weekends.

3. My two favorite movies of all time are Stepbrothers and The Notebook.

OK....let's hear it! Which one do you think is the lie?????

OH, and don't forget, when you are done guessing mine, be sure YOU go link up too! Just click the picture below. CHECK back later on this week for my REVEAL!



8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously too early for me to think straight..thought about #1, but then realized I haven't broken any bones, so that would be the TRUTH. Uh huh...

    So, my other guess is #2. Maybe #you are a terrible singer who likes to sing OR you are a great singer but confine your talent to home/car!

    So for my guess...I will go with #2. Final answer. :-)

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I debated between #2 and #3, but I'm going with #2!

    firstgradekate (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking it is #2. I have never broken a bone so I am biased that they is probably the truth. The Notebook is a wonderful move and is probably on many favorite lists!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's #2 as I've never broken any bones either (well just a toe but that hardly counts). :-)

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. My spouse and I stumbled above right here different website page and imagined I should really check important things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to finding out regarding your web page repeatedly.
    hollywood venue

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...