Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Show and Tell Tuesday: SPRING Bulletin Boards!

Hooray! I just found out about this linky party and am so excited  to link up and join Sunny Days in Second Grade for her Show and Tell Tuesday post this week! 

The theme for show and tell this week is SPRING THEMED bulletin boards!

I have a couple to share....this one is from last year and it was SO colorful and fun!

Above all the Pots of GOLD was the heading "At the End of the Rainbow"

To see the details for this POT OF GOLD craftivity, CLICK HERE! 

And, here is another bulletin board that I just made this past week for Dr. Seuss's Birthday!
It's supposed to look like the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU" cake :)

Then my class made birthday cards that told about their most favorite Dr. Seuss books and we hung them on the cake :)


I hope you'll go link up too! I can't wait to see all the fun bulletin boards! :)

2 comments:

  1. Both those bulletin boards are very eye-catching, Marie!
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your spring bulletin boards! I'm your newest follower!
    ✿Sue✿
    Science for Kids Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...