Thursday, March 7, 2013

Measuring Fun, and a Freebie!

My class has been having a blast this week learning about Standard and Nonstandard units of measurement!

This is our MATH week in PICTURES!


We measured with BEADS...

We measured with M&M's....



We MEASURED with connecting cubes....

I even let my students measure ME! :)



AND, I used a LOT of tools from my newest MEASURING PACKET!

This is a 26 page MEASURING packet and I have it listed for $3 in my TpT Store! 

If you visit the link by clicking on the picture, there is also a free preview (freebie).

If you follow my FB page I'll be giving away one of these to one lucky follower tonight! Be on the lookout for that post!

And, tomorrow...it's POPROCKS science!

3 comments:

  1. This looks like so much fun! We've been measuring with paper clips and popsicle sticks all week. It's so much fun to use nonstandard measurement!

    Becky
    Compassionate Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, SO FUN! :) I haven't used popsicle sticks! I like that idea :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...