Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm Back!!! Come see my SPRING BREAK pictures!

I have been away for over a week and have been THOROUGHLY enjoying my Spring Break!

I feel rejuvenated....relaxed...and ready to hit the lesson plans again! Thank you Spring Break.....

Now....who wants to see some pictures from my break???? 

For starters, my hubby and I had a FABULOUS date night doing something we have NEVER done together before.....(get your minds out of the gutter...lol) 

We PAINTED!
This was something I had found on Groupon at a place in Scottsdale called
Art of Merlot and we had SUCH a great time! I think my husband even enjoyed painting! It was relaxed and we could bring our own wine with us...we had snacks, drank wine, and ended up with two pretty cool paintings! 

Then, we went South Ya'll! :) 
I'm from GA, so we try to head home to visit at least twice a year. That's where I spend most of my Spring Break with my two kiddos.

They LOVED the cows...the horses....the tractors....and just the freedom of running around on my Dad's land. It was amazing to see them enjoy some of what I had as a kid....










Can you see why I'm so relaxed??? How could I not be relaxed in a place so beautiful?

How about you? Have you had your Spring Break yet? 


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! What a great experience for the kiddos-looks absolutely beautiful there!

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great vacation Marie. I love all the pics, especially the ones with you and your sweet children:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...