Friday, March 22, 2013

Fabulous Friday FREEBIES!!! (Spring Themed!)

Did you miss it?? Were you aware that the FIRST day of SPRING was this Wednesday?? I only ask because....I myself...MISSED IT! lol

I am on my "Spring Break", but didn't even think about it being the first day of Spring until the day AFTER...and that got me thinking....ALL ABOUT SPRING!

I have called on some of my best blogger buddies to round up some fun SPRING THEMED freebies!!!! Here is what I've found to share with you all! Be sure you read ALL the way to the BOTTOM because there are lots of cute ideas for different lessons/subjects!

I'm also going to be linking this post up to another great find: A WHOLE LINKY of EASTER freebies!


First up, a couple of cute ideas from Greg, of Smedley's Smorgasboard!





Click either of these cute pics above for more details and FREEBIES!

Then, there is this super cute Earth Day freebie:



It's from Angelia of Extra Special Teaching! :) Click the PICTURE for the freebie!

Here's a cute FRACTION craftivity from Simply Skilled in Second:

And, I LOVE this cute Spring Vocabulary freebie from Laura at Peace, Love, and First Grade:

Tanja, from Journey of a Substitute Teacher has this cute Spring Freebie in her TN store:


And, Michelle, from Just Wild About Teaching has some other cute ideas and freebies for SPRING:

And, while we are sharing our SPRING FREEBIES....Here are a couple from me! :)


I've also used those plastic eggs to make LOTS of matching activities....like these for SYNONYMS! :)


AND....I use PEEPS for ALL sorts of things....like PATTERN practice!

OH, and while we are talking about PEEPS, this is a new, quick and easy PEEP writing activity!
Just click the picture above to grab this FREEBIE! :)

I've also got LOTS of SPRING themed items for sale in my TpT store!

Hope you have found some USEFUL things...I know I did!!!
Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if it's something with my computer or not but the pictures for the links to other bloggers' sites aren't showing up. LOVE your Peeps patterning and writing/art activities! We actually used Peeps in our pets unit before spring break. The kids filled out a Peeps adoption form and then made a home for their Peep and had to take care of them over a weekend. The following week they brought them back and shared what they had to do to take care of them and how difficult it was to keep people from eating their "pet", lol.

    Katie Poyzer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie, if you aren't using Google Chrome, it may not show the pictures. I publish using Chrome.... :( Hate that it is doing that though! I'll see what I can do!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out!

    MMM I'd eat those Peeps!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...