Sunday, March 24, 2013

AZ Bloggers are AWESOME! and MY 2 Truths and Lie REVEAL

Before I begin with today's post I need to give my REVEAL for those who read my TWO TRUTHS and A LIE post from a couple days ago. HERE it is: 
1. I have never broken a bone in my body. TRUE...I am very lucky (and currently knocking on wood) because I've NEVER had a broken bone or even a sprain!
2. I am a great singer and love to sing at local bars on weekends. LIE!!! The truth is, I do LOVE to sing, but NO ONE....not even my hubby or kids like to hear me sing! I'm awful....but I sure can rock a mic and an air guitar when I'm all alone in my car!
3. My favorite movies are Stepbrothers and The Notebook. TRUE This shows my range...I go from stupidly funny to sappy romance! :)

So, the winner of one FREE CHOICE item from my TpT store is KATE! :) I'll send you an email shortly Kate.

NOW.....for today's post:

Wow, I had a blast last night meeting some of my fellow Arizona Bloggers.

I have to admit...I was a tiny bit nervous. It was almost like going on a blind date with someone you've only chatted with through texts or FB. Actually, it was a lot like that! 

BUT, I can honestly say, as soon as I said Hello and met these ladies, I felt at ease, and at home!


This is us! 
Top ROW includes the following bloggers:

BOTTOM ROW: ME, Jennifer (Simply Kinder) , and Nichole, a fellow AZ teacher (who is going to become a blogger SOON!)

It was WONDERFUL to just relax and talk about all things blog/teacher related! If you haven't heard of any of these blogs, or aren't sure if you are following them yet, I recommend checking them all out! Just click their links above. :)

HAPPY SUNDAY Ya'll!



5 comments:

  1. Great photo! I recognize some of these lovely ladies! What fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great meeting everyone! Can't wait till the next time :)
    I fractured my foot last year and it was awful! I was stuck in a wheel chair for about 5 months :( No fun!
    The Notebook is one of my all time faves too!!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so much fun meeting you. I still smile when I think of your stories about your 5 year old... they are such a hoot at that age!

    I do hope we get together again soon.

    I am delighted to be your newest follower!
    Cindy
    Granny Goes to School

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! Thankfully, I've never broken a bone either. I also love to sing. I can't help that I don't sound good. Haha

    Dawn
    Adventures in First with Mrs. Key

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...