Friday, February 1, 2013

Free Borders and a SALE!

I have a FREEBIE for you first...then, something BIG!

SO, I have neglected a bit of my creative side lately...making new products, new digi-backgrounds...all that fun stuff that I like to call "ME TIME" :) Work has been extra busy with report cards due, then the hubby went out of town all week for work....things just got a little CRAZY for a bit!

BUT, I just made my very first set of "BORDERS"!

Now, be kind...remember they are my FIRST SET of borders....I'm much more comfortable with my digital backgrounds (see them all in the TAB up top). I have tested them out, and they are re-sizable, good quality, and work well when inserting them into Word and PowerPoint! They may not be super creative...yet...but I'm learning! :)

Click on the picture below to grab them for free! My Terms of Use are included! :) You can use them in personal and commercial things, as long as you follow my simple rules.





NOW, here's some even MORE EXCITING NEWS!


Yep! I'm having a SALE for SUPER BOWL! If you are like me, you may only get excited about the half-time show and commercials! Ha!

So, here's another reason to get excited:

I'm having a SALE and EVERYTHING in my store will be 28% OFF with the code: SUPER

Click the SALE button above and it'll take you straight to my store
HAPPY SHOPPING!



5 comments:

  1. I love your borders! Thank you so much for sharing them.
    Michele
    The Lightbulb Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the borders! They are beautiful! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies!!!! I'm learning...slowly but surely! :) Glad you like them and can use them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!

    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...