Friday, January 4, 2013

Thinking WAY ahead...Valentine's Plans!

Yes...I know it's January and we haven't even gotten to MLK day yet....but what can I say?
 
I'm a Planner....
 
Actually, that's not even really true....
 
I think I just look forward to a day to celebrate love with lots of chocolate and fun games! :)
 
One really nice thing about thinking Valentine's DAY already is it's giving me lots of time to plan AND to prep!
 
 IMAG4669-1.jpg
 
Do you like these candies? I mean...to actually eat? I have NEVER liked the way they tasted...too chalky to me....BUT, that doesn't mean they aren't the MOST LOVED math manipulative for Valentine's day! lol
 
I have a new Valentine's Math and Literacy activity packet and you'll need those cute little candies for some of the math activities! :)
ValentinesMathandLit.jpg
 
Don't forget to go "like" my FB page and you'll get a cute Valentine's day FAN only Freebie!!! (Look for the yellow apple tab)
 
And, while we are talking about the V-DAY....did I mention I have a new hobby obsession? I've been practicing for weeks on making my own digital papers and I have uploaded two new packets to my TpT store! I am loving how both sets turned out. There is a Valentine's Digital Papers pack and an 80's-Tastic (80's inspired) Digital Papers pack! :)
 
Hugs and Kisses (pack of 11 papers): CLICK HERE for a better VIEW! (only $2.50 for the pack)
HugsandKissesPreview.png
 
and, a ROCKIN' 80's styled pack!
 
10 80's Tastic Digital Papers: Click here for a better look! (only $2.50 for the pack)
 
 
 
I'll be giving one of EACH set of papers to ONE PERSON. Leave a comment telling me what kind of digital papers you'd to see me make next! :) Leave your email! I'll randomly choose a winner this Sunday night!
 
Have a wonderful WEEKEND! (OH, and Friday Science will return next Friday!)

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see some polka dot papers. You can never have enough polka dots!

    Enter My 250 Follower Giveaway!
    ThePolishedTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are talented! How about themed papers for every holiday? Starting with these, of course!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am crazy for spring right now anything bright and flowery, cheerful, happy!
    Anything that you do is beautiful!
    Sharon

    The Convenient Teacher

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...