Sunday, January 13, 2013

Something New Sunday!

It's Sunday ALREADY! This week FLEW by for me...and the weekend is going by EVEN faster!

Something New this Sunday???? Here's what's new in my world!

First up....I dusted off my Zebra DuckTape for another little project.....

I turned an empty Cascade container into a super STYLISH container for my class's Box Tops!



It turned out SUPER cute and it goes perfectly with the rest of my WILD motif :)
If you missed any of my WILD classroom projects, be sure to check them all out! Just enter the word "WILD" in the SEARCH tab on the right sidebar of my blog to see them.

I've also made some NEW paper packets! Have you seen my Digital Paper packs yet???

I made a DIGITAL PAPERS tab at the top of my blog so you can see some of the packs!




7 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! Nice job!
    Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    Karen
    anappleadayinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is the cutest idea! What a great way to fix up a plain tub! My classroom is full of zebra print and we've used the ducktape on other things but I never thought of using it to cutsie up an old container! That is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I have a lot of animal print in my room and LOVE working with the animal print duck tapes! :) Glad you like this idea!

      Delete
  4. OMG just the other day I was about to throw my container out bc I got a new one and I said, wait-there has to be something I can do with this (don't you love how the teacher brain works!). This is PRECIOUS and just perfect! Love the stripes with the pink lid. Mine is aqua and will look great with the stripes as well. Off to go buy duct tape now. Thank you for the fabulous idea!!!
    ~Christy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...