Tuesday, January 1, 2013

NEW Year's FREEBIE and January Currently!

Can you gals (and guys) believe it's already JANUARY!?!? Is anyone else as excited as I am about this new year?
 
I'm even more excited about this month's CURRENTLY! Thanks so much Farley for keeping this going! Love me some Currently's! lol
 
Wanna see what's up with me....CURRENTLY?
 
I know many of you will be returning to work TOMORROW, but I don't go back until next Monday...and I am so thankful! I still have lots that I'd like to get done and those extra days WILL help!
 
For those who don't know, I started Weight Watchers in November, and I've managed to lose 4 pounds, even with all the holiday parties. (That is HUGE for me...)
 
So, I'm CONSTANTLY thinking of fun {and LIGHT} new recipes. :) It's actually FUN!
 
I've been working on a Valentine's packet for about three weeks now, and I'm just SO ready to get FINISHED with it....fingers crossed it'll be done by TOMORROW!
 
Now, my OLW.....One-Little-Word: MOTIVATED
 
I am motivated in SO many ways and to do so many things...
I'm motivated in my faith....
I'm motivated in my weight loss efforts.... (AND, no...NOT just because it's New Year's)
I'm motivated to continue growing my blog and my TpT....
I'm motivated to try new things...
 
I am MOTIVATED to have a more than average...more than typical...2013! Be sure you go over the Oh' Boy 4th Grade and link up too!
 
OH, and for all you who are on FB....which I'm sure is EVERYONE...I have a new FAN ONLY Freebie!!!! It's a cute little New Year's Mini-Book! So, go "like" my FB page and then click the YELLOW APPLE (FB freebie TAB!). Enjoy! Click HERE to go to my Facebook Page!
 
Happy January!

7 comments:

  1. Way to go on the 4 pounds weight loss! I lost a little before Christmas but have gained it all back. I need to lose 5-10 more pounds to reach my goal. Time to hit the gym with everyone else!

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - I love Scottsday and Sedona! It's one of my favorite Spring Break destinations! And I am already thinking about Spring Break.

    I do go back to school tomorrow. You are so lucky to have a few more days!

    Hang in there with the WW - you can do it!
    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry-meant to write Scottsdale. I was so excited I spelled it wrong!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go on your weight loss over the holiday!
    Enjoy the next 5 days:)

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple
    theresourcefulapple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss, enjoy your days we go back tomorrow.
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Motivated is a great word! Congrats on the weight loss.
    I don't go back to work til Monday either. So happy about that:)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weight loss! Your motivation is contagious! I am really amped up for this new year too!

    Compassionate Teacher
    http://compassionate-teacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...