Monday, January 7, 2013

Half OFF Sale on my TOP SELLERS!

Ok, so my plan was to post tonight about using Informational Text in your classroom, but like so many plans, it just DIDN'T happen today. My first day back to work proved to be WAY busier than I had thought it may be....But, I promise I'll have it up tomorrow! I actually have a training tomorrow (my third) on informational text, so I'm hoping to bring back some great ideas and resources for you guys!
 
Now, onto the BIG NEWS!!! I hit a major milestone today with my little blog. Sometime in the early hours of the day, my blog reached over 100,000 views! I started this blog last February (yep, it's almost my bloggiversary!) and it has truly been a "from the ground up" thing for me. Slow, but steady....
 
To celebrate hitting 100,000 views, I have marked down several of my TOP SELLERS to HALF OFF and a few of my NEWEST digital paper packs to HALF OFF! :) Be sure to take advantage. I rarely put these things at half off....
My top sellers that are HALF OFF include:
 
 
 
 
And, here are my DIGITAL PAPERS that are HALF OFF:
 
 
 
 
This sale will end TOMORROW NIGHT (Wednesday, January 9th)!
 
Happy SHOPPING! Be sure to let your friends know!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Marie on 100,000 views! That is amazing:) I am looking forward to your post on Informational texts.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celebratin with you! Woo-hoooo! Congrats and cheers to 100,000 more!
    ~Christy & Tammy
    Fluttering Through First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 100,000 views! That's awesome!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...